Save the Bees Block of the Month Quilt Pattern - Digital
It's here! Our very popular Save the Bees Block of the Month pattern! (This is available as a DIGITAL pattern only.) You will receive a ZIP file containing individual PDF files that you can save to your computer and use to print your own copy of the pattern.
Don’t forget how very important bees are! Bees perform a task that is vital to the survival of agriculture: pollination. One third of our global food supply is pollinated by bees. Simply put, bees keep plants and crops alive. Without bees, humans wouldn't have enough food to eat.
The Save the Bees Block of the Month patterns include:
- Patterns for 4 different blocks, with step-by-step diagrams
- Options for piecing only, applique, and simple hand embroidery - choose your favorite! All applique and embroidery patterns are included
- Finishing/border instructions to make a beautiful quilt
The block of the month patterns have LOTS of step by step diagrams, which make it easy for the beginning quilter, while new techniques keep it interesting for the more seasoned quilter.
Approximate finished size: Quilt 49" x 54"
Also available- coordinating Quilt Labels
- White- 7/8 yard
- Black- 1/2 yard
- Green #1- 3/4 yard
- Green #2- 1/3 yard
- Green #3- 1/3 yard
- Blue- 7/8 yard
- Yellow #1- 1/2 yard
- Yellow #2- 1/2 yard (this should be a non-directional fabric)
- Yellow #3- 1/4 yard
- Pink #1- 1/3 yard
- Pink #2- 1/4 yard
- Floral- 3/8 yard (If you are doing the pieced version, with no applique or embroidery, and want to use Floral fabric in 2 of the block centers, add an extra 1/4 yard.)
- Backing- 3 1/4 yards 42/44” wide
- Batting- 57” x 62”
- Supplies for your preferred method of applique (thread, needles, freezer paper, fusible webbing, etc.)
- Embroidery floss - about 15 yards
- Embroidery supplies such as needles and hoop
We Also Recommend