Happy Little Things Block of the Month Quilt Pattern - Digital
It's here! Our very popular Happy Little Things Block of the Month pattern! (This is available as a DIGITAL pattern only.) You will receive a ZIP file containing individual PDF files that you can save to your computer and use to print your own copy of the pattern.
The Happy Little Things Block of the Month patterns include:
- Patterns for 4 different blocks, with step-by-step diagrams
- Options for piecing only, applique, and simple hand embroidery - choose your favorite! All applique and embroidery patterns are included
- Finishing/border instructions to make a beautiful quilt
- Instructions for two color ways, Desert and Cottage, are included, along with a helpful coloring sheet so that you can plan out how your finished quilt will look.
The block of the month patterns have LOTS of step by step diagrams, which make it easy for the beginning quilter, while new techniques keep it interesting for the more seasoned quilter.
Also available - coordinating labels, pre-printed blocks, buttons, and pins!
- Coordinating Quilt Labels- Please click here
- Bug Charms - Please click here
- Bitty Blooms Embroidery Collection (13 additional embroidery designs)- Please click here
Approximate finished size: Quilt 43 1/2" x 53 1/2"
Fabric Requirements - COTTAGE:
- White- 5/8 yard
- Black Dot- 1/4 yard
- Large Scale Black Floral- 1 yard (If you are doing the pieced version, with no applique or embroidery, and want to use Floral fabric in the block centers, add an extra 1/4 yard.)
- Pink Dot- 1/4 yard
- Pink Plaid- 1/4 yard
- Pale Yellow-2/3 yard
- Red- 3/4 yard
- Light Blue Dot- 1/3 yard
- Medium Scale Light Blue Floral- 2/3 yard
- Scrap of Green for applique
- Backing- 3 yards 42/44” wide
- Batting- 49” x 59”
Fabric Requirements- DESERT:
White- 5/8 yard
Small Scale Navy Print- 1/4 yard
Large Scale Navy Floral- 1 yard (If you are doing the pieced version, with no applique or embroidery, and want to use Floral fabric in the block centers, add an extra 1/4 yard.)
Medium Scale Peach Floral- 1/4 yard
Peach Check- 1/4 yard
Pale taupe- 2/3 yard
Coral- 3/4 yard
Small Light Blue Print- 1/3 yard
Medium Scale Green Floral-2/3 yard
Backing- 3 yards 42/44” wide
Batting- 49” x 59”
- Supplies for your preferred method of applique (thread, needles, freezer paper, fusible web, etc.)
- Embroidery supplies such as floss, needles and hoop, interfacing, etc.
We Also Recommend