Wool Flower Pin Pattern
Pattern to make your very own pretty pins!
Contains pattern and directions for 2 different styles of wool pin. Also contains pattern for pin card for gift giving- you'll make tons of these to keep and give away!!! Great way to use those pretty wool and cotton scraps!
This is a super quick project which can be done in an hour or less. Great for beginners or kids!
- Scraps of wool in 3 coordinating or contrasting colors for flower (each about 3" square)
- Green felt scrap for leaf (about 2" x 3")
- Cotton fabric scrap for yo-yo
- Embroidery floss: green for leaf veins color of your choice which coordinates with flower for flower center
- Pin back (available at craft stores)
- Button for flower center- shank or non shank type
- Sharp scissors
- Sewing needle
- Glue (tacky or hot glue gun)
- Freezer paper
- Optional (but helpful): Light box, fabric stiffener spray
***A note about shipping charges- The shopping cart sometimes has difficulty estimating shipping when there are multiple items in the cart. If you order several items and are overcharged for shipping, you will be refunded the difference. Thank you.
We Also Recommend