Ladybug Garden Quilt Pattern
Finished size approximately 47" square.
Use underlined colors for Autumn color scheme, use colors in (parentheses) for (Spring) scheme. (Parentheses & underline) for either color scheme.
- Scraps of assorted (off-white & beige) for blocks
- 1 fat quarter medium green OR (medium spring green) for blocks
- 1 fat quarter gold / light brown OR (yellow) for blocks
- 1 fat quarter blue OR (bright blue) for dragonfly wings
- 1 fat quarter dark red OR (bright pink) for lady bug wings
- Scraps of yellow & light gold OR (yellow & pink) for flowers
- Scraps of light green OR (light spring green) for leaves
- 1 yard light red OR (multicolor print) for blocks & border
- 1 fat quarter dark homespun plaid OR (pink) for blocks
- 5/8 yard (black) for inner border and bug bodies
- 1/2 yard (fabric of your choice) for binding (non-bias)
- Backing (fabric of your choice) - 3 yards of 42-44" wide OR 1 1/2 yards of any fabric wider than 48".
- 1/2 yard lightweight fusible webbing
- 1 1/4 yard light weight interfacing or tear-away stabilizer
- 12 assorted buttons
- Matching thread for fusible machine appliqué (black, yellow, green)
- Black embroidery floss
- Batting 50" x 50" piece (I like cotton batting, such as Warm & Natural)
***A note about shipping charges- The shopping cart sometimes has difficulty estimating shipping when there are multiple items in the cart. If you order several items and are overcharged for shipping, you will be refunded the difference. Thank you.
We Also Recommend