Savannah Wool Table Runner Pattern - Digital
Vibrant flowers "pop" on black wool background. This will dress up any table in your home!
Includes directions and diagrams for simple embroidery stitches.
This is a digital pattern. You will receive a PDF file that you can save on your computer and print yourself.
Finished size approximately 15" x 32".
- Piece of black wool, 15” x 32”
- Piece of cotton fabric for backing, 16” x 33”
- Fat quarters or scraps of wool in the following colors:
- Green (#3-14)
- Light Pink (#1-14)
- Terra Cotta Pink (#1-12)
- Light Yellow (#4-4)
- Wine (#1-7)
- Yellow Green (#3-1)
- Embroidery floss:
- The Gentle Art – Buttercrunch, Rhubarb
- Weeks Dye Works – Kudzu
- DMC - #816 (Dark Red)
- Freezer Paper
- Cotton thread in neutral colors or color to match wool, black thread
- sewing supplies – needles and pins, chalk pencil, scissors, iron
We Also Recommend