Snowflake Wool Penny Rug Pattern - Digital
Wool penny rug (table runner) and ornament done in pretty blues and ecru so it can be used all winter long. Simple and relaxing hand sewing and embroidery. Includes step by step diagrams for the embroidery stitches which are used in the project. Metallic thread adds a special sparkle to your project.
Wool applique is so simple- no edges to turn under! Just cut wool, pin, and begin stitching!
This is a digital pattern. You will receive an email to download the PDF files so that you can print on your own printer. You will not receive a paper pattern.
Penny rug finished size approximately 10" x 19".
Ornament finished size approximately 3 1/2" diameter.
- Medium Blue Wool – 21”x24”
- Dark Blue Wool – approximately ¼ yard
- Light Blue Wool – scraps
- Ecru Wool – scraps
- Wool thread or embroidery thread in light blue and Ecru
- Cotton thread – Dark Blue, Light Blue, Ecru
- Metallic Thread – YLI Fine Metallic
- Ribbon, ¼” wide for ornament
- Freezer Paper, Tacky Glue, sewing needles, pins, scissors
- Basic Sewing Know-How
We Also Recommend