Wool Flower Pin Pattern - Digital
Pattern to make your very own pretty pins!
Contains pattern and directions for 2 different styles of wool pin. Also contains pattern for pin card for gift giving- you'll make tons of these to keep and give away!!! Great way to use those pretty wool and cotton scraps!
This is a super quick project which can be done in an hour or less. Great for beginners or kids!
This is a digital pattern. You will receive a PDF file that you can save to your computer and print yourself.
- Scraps of wool in 3 coordinating or contrasting colors for flower (each about 3" square)
- Green felt scrap for leaf (about 2" x 3")
- Cotton fabric scrap for yo-yo
- Embroidery floss: green for leaf veins color of your choice which coordinates with flower for flower center
- Pin back (available at craft stores)
- Button for flower center- shank or non shank type
- Sharp scissors
- Sewing needle
- Glue (tacky or hot glue gun)
- Freezer paper
- Option (but helpful): Light box, fabric stiffener spray
We Also Recommend