Maggie's First Dance Block of the Month Quilt Pattern - Digital
It's here! Our very popular Maggie's First Dance Block of the Month pattern! (This is available as a DIGITAL pattern only.) You will receive a ZIP file containing individual PDF files that you can save to your computer and use to print your own copy of the pattern.
The Maggie's First Dance Block of the Month patterns include:
- Patterns for 4 different blocks and setting blocks, with step-by-step diagrams
- Options for piecing only, applique, and simple hand embroidery - choose your favorite! All applique and embroidery patterns are included
- Finishing/border instructions to make a beautiful quilt
The block of the month patterns have LOTS of step by step diagrams, which make it easy for the beginning quilter, while new techniques keep it interesting for the more seasoned quilter.
Approximate finished size: Quilt 53"
- White- 1 3/4 yards
- Gray- 1 3/8 yards
- Red- 1/2 yard
- Blue- 3/8 yard
- Green #1- 1/2 yard
- White & Red Print- 3/8 yard
- Yellow- 1/2 yard
- Green #2- 1/4 yard or fat quarter
- Floral- 7/8 yards (If you are doing the pieced version, with no applique or embroidery, and want to use Floral fabric in 4 or 5 of the block centers, add an extra 1/4 yard.)
- Backing- 3 1/3 yards 42/44” wide
- Batting- 61” square
Applique version (shown above):
- Supplies for your preferred method of applique (thread, needles, freezer paper, fusible webbing, etc.)
- Embroidery floss - about 15 yards
- Embroidery supplies such as needles and hoop
We Also Recommend