Savannah Wool Table Runner Pattern
Vibrant flowers "pop" on black wool background. This will dress up any table in your home!
Includes directions and diagrams for simple embroidery stitches.
Also available as a digital pattern for instant download. Click here.
Finished size approximately 15" x 32".
- Piece of black wool, 15” x 32”
- Piece of cotton fabric for backing, 16” x 33”
- Fat quarters or scraps of wool in the following colors:
- Green (#3-14)
- Light Pink (#1-14)
- Terra Cotta Pink (#1-12)
- Light Yellow (#4-4)
- Wine (#1-7)
- Yellow Green (#3-1)
- Embroidery floss:
- The Gentle Art – Buttercrunch, Rhubarb
- Weeks Dye Works – Kudzu
- DMC - #816 (Dark Red)
- Freezer Paper
- Cotton thread in neutral colors or color to match wool, black thread
- sewing supplies – needles and pins, chalk pencil, scissors, iron
***A note about shipping charges- The shopping cart sometimes has difficulty estimating shipping when there are multiple items in the cart. If you order several items and are overcharged for shipping, you will be refunded the difference. Thank you.
We Also Recommend