Snowflake Wool Penny Rug Pattern
Wool penny rug (table runner) and ornament done in pretty blues and ecru so it can be used all winter long. Simple and relaxing hand sewing and embroidery. Includes step by step diagrams for the embroidery stitches which are used in the project. Metallic thread adds a special sparkle to your project.
Wool applique is so simple- no edges to turn under! Just cut wool, pin, and begin stitching!
Also available as a digital pattern for instant download. Click here.
Penny rug finished size approximately 10" x 19".
Ornament finished size approximately 3 1/2" diameter.
- Medium Blue Wool – 21”x24”
- Dark Blue Wool – approximately ¼ yard
- Light Blue Wool – scraps
- Ecru Wool – scraps
- Wool thread or embroidery thread in light blue and Ecru
- Cotton thread – Dark Blue, Light Blue, Ecru
- Metallic Thread – YLI Fine Metallic
- Ribbon, ¼” wide for ornament
- Freezer Paper, Tacky Glue, sewing needles, pins, scissors
- Basic Sewing Know-How
***A note about shipping charges- The shopping cart sometimes has difficulty estimating shipping when there are multiple items in the cart. If you order several items and are overcharged for shipping, you will be refunded the difference. Thank you.
We Also Recommend