Amelia Quilt & Pillow Pattern - Digital
This is a digital pattern - you will receive a PDF file that you can download to your computer and print on your printer.
Quilt is done with hand or machine applique- get the look of curved piecing the easy way! No pesky curved piecing!
Finished size of quilt is approximately 56 x 61".
Fabric and supplies for quilt
- Green small dot – 1 7/8 yards (block appliqué, border, binding)
- Yellow Plaid - 5/8 yard (block appliqué)
- Pink Floral – 1 ¼ yard (block appliqué, border)
- Ivory – 2 ½ yards (blocks)
- Backing fabric – 3 ½ yards
- Thread for machine appliqué (green, yellow, pink)
- Cardboard or plastic for templates
- Wash out embroidery marker
- Lightweight fusible webbing for machine appliqué – 4 ½ yards (17” wide)
Additional Supplies for Pillow
- Green small dot – ½ yard
- Ivory – ½ yard
- Yellow plaid, pink floral – scraps
- 1 1/8” (size #45) Half Ball Cover Button
- Long needle (such as doll making needle)
Polyester stuffing (such as Poly-fil)
We Also Recommend