Nantucket Quilt Pattern
Say hello to summer with this twin size quilt, featuring starfish and sand dollar applique motifs! Perfect for a beach house, or just to bring a little bit of the shore into your home, no matter where you are....
Contains directions for hand applique and fusible machine applique.
Also available as a digital pattern for instant download. Click here.
Approximate finished size 68" x 98".
- Blue circle print for applique, blocks and border- 3 3/4 yards
- Light Brown Print for applique and blocks- 1 3/4 yards
- Pink print for borders and binding- 1 yard
- Dark Brown for border- 1 yard
- Multicolored Stripe for top and bottom borders- 1 3/4 yards
- Backing fabric- 6 yards (42” wide)
- Batting- 74 x 106” piece
- For hand applique- matching thread, needles, freezer paper or template plastic, fine permanent marker, etc. (i.e. whatever you need for your preferred method.)
- For fusible machine applique- lightweight fusible webbing, matching or contrasting thread, lightweight interfacing (optional), etc.
***A note about shipping charges- The shopping cart sometimes has difficulty estimating shipping when there are multiple items in the cart. If you order several items and are overcharged for shipping, you will be refunded the difference. Thank you.
We Also Recommend