Ruffled Flower Pin Pattern - Digital
This project is a fantastic way to use up your wool and cotton scraps! Pattern to make your very own lovely pins! Make some for yourself, some to give away.
Contains directions for 2 different sizes. Also has suggestions for variations in wool, cotton fabric, thread, ribbon, even ways to use up your selvedges.... The possibilities for variations on this project are endless! Make every pin different!
- Scraps of wool and cotton fabric, 1”-3” wide and 10”-13” long
- Scraps of felt – green or other colors
- Pin backs/bar pins
- Optional – ribbon, 1/8-1/4” wide
- Sewing thread in various colors
- Heavy thread such as quilting thread
- White glue or glue gun
- Lightweight cardboard (such as a cereal box)
- Sewing supplies – needle, scissors, ruler
- Optional – plastic for making templates
We Also Recommend