Secret Fairy Garden BOM Fabric Kit
*LIMITED QUANTITY OF FABRIC KITS AVAILABLE*
You'll have so much fun making this whimsical quilt project featuring strawberries, mushrooms, flowers, butterflies, and fairies!
There are 3 options for making the block centers for this quilt- use preprinted panels, or applique or hand embroidery.
The kit to make The Secret Fairy Garden Block of the Month is available with two different options (use the drop down to select your option before purchasing).
- The Basic Kit option for applique or hand embroidery: includes the fabrics needed to make the quilt, but does not include applique fabrics or pre-printed panels. If you are making the applique version, you will need to provide a few fabric scraps. You will receive a list of additional fabrics needed with your kit. Binding fabric is included.
- The Deluxe Kit option with pre-printed panels: includes the fabrics needed to make the quilt and the pre-printed panels to make your project even easier to complete. Binding fabric is included. (IDEA- You can hand embroider the outlines of the pre-printed panels for extra cuteness!!)
Backing fabric, applique fabric, and batting are not included.
Sample photos show the "Deluxe Kit" version with pre-printed panels.
Quilt size is approximately 48" x 56".
**Please note that the pattern is not included in this kit- Please sign up here to get your free downloadable pattern. You will NOT receive a printed pattern.**
Here's how it works:
- Order the kit and have beautifully coordinated fabrics shipped right to your door.
- Sign up for the FREE patterns by clicking here. You will receive the first block pattern by email on July 25th. Subsequent blocks will be released on the last Monday of the month through November.
- Have fun sewing along with us!
Our Patterns include super-easy-to-follow instructions, with lots of diagrams!
Join our super fun Facebook group community to ask questions and share photos of your project. See what other creative peeps are making and get inspired!! (Joining of Facebook group is optional- but a whole lot of fun!!)
Quilt Labels - please click here - it is always important to label your quilts, and you can use these matching labels for this project as well as for other projects you create.
Note on shipping: If ordering multiple items our software may overestimate your shipping costs as shown at checkout. We can get "creative" with our packing and can often fit more into a box - and will refund excess shipping to you if this happens.
We Also Recommend