Sew Happy Quilt Pattern - Digital
Sew Happy, a former and very popular Block of the Month pattern, is now available for purchase! (This is available as a DIGITAL pattern only.) You will receive a PDF files that you can save to your computer and use to print your own copy of the pattern.
The Sew Happy patterns include:
- Patterns for 4 different blocks, with step-by-step diagrams
- Optional applique enhancements for the quilt - to add a bit of "whimsy" to this fun design.
- Finishing/border instructions to make a beautiful quilt
The quilt patterns have LOTS of step by step diagrams, which make it easy for the beginning quilter, while new techniques keep it interesting for the more seasoned quilter
While supplies last - purchase the coordinating quilt labels.
- Coordinating Quilt Labels- Please click here
Completed quilt size approximately 36 1/2" square
- White – 5/8 yard
- Green – 3/8 yard
- Red Small Floral Print – 1/2 yard
- Light Blue Sewing Pin Print – 3/8 yard
- Navy Scissors Print – 7/8 yard
- Yellow – 1/2 yard
- Spool Print – 1/4 yard
- Machine Print (borders) – 5/8 yard
- Backing – 1 1/4 yards
- Batting – 41” square
If you are doing the optional butterfly and ladybug appliques, you will need supplies for your preferred method of applique (fusible web, freezer paper, thread, etc.)
We Also Recommend