The Secret Fairy Garden Block of the Month Quilt Pattern - Digital
The Secret Fairy Garden Block of the Month pattern is now available for purchase! (This is available as a DIGITAL pattern only.) You will receive a ZIP file containing individual PDF files that you can save to your computer and use to print your own copy of the pattern.
The Secret Fairy Garden patterns include:
- Patterns for 4 different blocks, with step-by-step diagrams
- Options for piecing only, applique, and simple hand embroidery - choose your favorite! All applique and embroidery patterns are included.
- Embroidery color guide
- Finishing/border instructions to make a beautiful quilt
The block of the month patterns have LOTS of step by step diagrams, which make it easy for the beginning quilter, while new techniques keep it interesting for the more seasoned quilter
While supplies last - purchase the fabric kit with pre-printed panels! There are a limited number of fabric kits available for this pattern - and the kits include pre-printed panels that make this super cute quilt even easier!
- Fabric Kit with pre-printed panels - Please click here.
- Coordinating Quilt Labels- Please click here
Please note: If you purchase the Deluxe Kit this pattern is included with that product and you do not need to purchase separately.
Completed quilt size approximately 48" x 56".
- White – 1 yard (for applique/embroidery version)
- Honeydew Green – 1/4 yard
- Mint – 3/8 yard
- Plaid – 1/4 yard
- Dark Blue Mushroom Print – 1 yard
- Coral – 1 yard
- Pink Strawberry Print – 3/8 yard
- Light Blue Fairy Print – 3/4 yard
- Backing – 3 yards
- Batting – 56” x 64”
- *Optional- if not doing applique/embroidery and you want to use a print for the block centers, you will need 3/8 yards of a print, such as a floral or novelty
- Hand embroidered version – your preferred supplies such as floss (see colors below,) needles & hoop, interfacing, etc.
- Applique version- supplies for your preferred method of applique (fusible web, freezer paper, thread, etc.).
- Additional fabric in coordinating solid colors may be desirable for the applique version of the quilt - these are listed in the pattern instructions.
We Also Recommend